Departments at TPJHS
Electives, English, Math, Physical Education, Science,Social Studies, & Special Education
Professional Learning Community Model
Department members share a common conference and planning period on A-days & C-days.
During conference tims, teachers and instructional assistants collaborate about common assessments, instructional pacing and strategies, and budgetary issues.
The chairperson for each department is responsible for department business and planning. The chairperson keeps track of the department's budget, arranges and helps put together Parent Nights, submits articles & press releases, and organizes training as needed.
- Electives : Dr. Kelly Corbin
- English : Mrs. Eva Stanford
- Math : Mrs. Terry Burdett
- Physical Education : Ms. Carey DeLuca
- Science : Mr. Jason Schmit
- Social Studies : Mr. Marty Jones
- Special Education : Mrs. Gerry Kenney
- Counseling : Mrs. Jackie Brandt
You will find information that applies to the entire department. Each teacher also has his/her own website with specifics on assignments, due dates, classroom rules, policies, and procedures.